Monday, April 11, 2011

Hello, My Name Is...

I can't take credit for this darling idea...I think my mom and I found it in a Christmas issue of BH&G. So while I was in Alaska on my visit, she and I went shopping and found the stickers. I'm taking a dinner in to some friends of ours tonight and out of the dull grey recesses of my brain, this idea came to mind. Perfect. The potato cheese soup recipe is from my sister-in-law Wendy and is the best.soup.ever.

So glad that Spring Break is over. Now all we need is actual Spring. Grrrr.

6 comments:

AngelaW said...

Very cute idea! I love this soup. I have been making it ever since you made it for us in Nebraska. Sometimes we use frozen sweet white corn instead of the the peas, and that is really yummy too. I also make it in large batches and freeze it. You are the most thoughtful person I know, and I love seeing all the sweet things you do for others; it makes me think of all the wonderful things you have done for me. We need to get our families together soon.

Montserrat said...

Cute! Sure to bring a smile to the receiver's face.

Anonymous said...

Hello, My Name Is. . . very clever idea. What a fun way to use the stickers. Making me smile.

the mom

Jeni said...

I like this! Man, I just took dinner to someone last week and of course I stand there to tell them what everything is. I will remember this! That soup sounds yummy...I need to give it a try.

zakkalife said...

I'm so glad you shared this tip. I've got a meal I'm taking over to a family next week and now I know how I'm going to label it. Thanks :)

Cherie said...

Looks like I just missed you in AK! We will be offically there next week.