Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010

I got lucky that when I picked such a wonderful husband that he turned out to be a wonderful father as well. Tony has always been a hands-on dad and it is obvious the love he has for these kiddos. I love how he is the perfect mix of love and discipline...something I am still learning to master. He is encouraging, kind and ever so patient. Yes, my kids are so blessed to have Tony as their daddy.


And just a quick update on my dad this Father's Day. He and my mom are currently in Reno, Nevada receiving treatment at a wonderful clinic there. He is active, sleeping well, and sounds strong and possitive. Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers on his (and our family's) behalf.

Happy Father's Day!!

And you still have a few days to enter my giveaway for the Florentine Chemisette!

2 comments:

Jeni said...

Hey Tony's Father's Day picture matches your Mother's Day picture...somehow you need to get a family one like that...I like that on the steps.

Kristi said...

What have you been feeding your children- Miracle Grow? Holy cow they are changing and getting so big. I am happy to hear that your Dad is doing well. Miss you!!!