Monday, August 3, 2009

Withdrawal is a Beast

Seriously, people. We are mostly moved into our new home (pictures coming soon), rested from our travels, and suffering severe internet withdrawals. Complete with wimpering, whining, and crawling into dark corners and shuttering.

But on the bright side, the cable guy is coming to set the modem up on Thrusday. (Seriously?? The soonest he could come is Thursday?? Hand me that brownie, will you?).

So look for a MUCH more prolific Amber soon.

I'm TOTALLY missing you all.

9 comments:

Jenn said...

You are alive...so glad. I've missed reading your blog!

Mrs. Ohtobe said...

Thursday?! Come on Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Hurrah!!!! You are back! I've
missed your blogs. :(

the mom

Kathleen said...

we miss you too!!! i was thinking about you the other day....sniff, sniff! i'm glad you all are getting settled!

Eloise said...

Hurry back! I miss you! Can't wait to hear about your move and your new home.

The Bennett Bunch said...

Oh man, do they not know their priorities at the cable company? Pshhhh!!! Can't wait to see you posting again!!!

Jeni said...

I am ready for you...can't wait...I have missed my prolific Amber!

Kyndra said...

It's Friday, so where are you? Just kidding, we miss you too :-)

Sonja said...

And we are missing YOU! Glad you're alive, though. Alive is good. :)