Friday, April 11, 2008

Be Sweet

While making a valiant effort to make my cream of wheat more palatable this morning, I got this friendly little reminder.


I don't think the kind people at Splenda have any idea about my temperament most mornings, but a great reminder nonetheless.

Anna and I are on our way to Utah tomorrow for a girl's weekend to attend Becky's baby shower and to play with April and Breea. So I'll be MIA for the next 4 days or so. I'll have lots to share when we get home. Have fun and be sweet!

4 comments:

Ice Cream said...

Everything should come with good advice printed on it. Like diapers that say, "Smile at your treasures no matter how stinky they are." I know I could use more reminders like that.

Have fun!

jennwa said...

I love when you get a message when you need it he most.

I hope you have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the reminder!
Have a fun trip. It sounds like you have lots planned and in a short time, but let me know if you have a spare minute to say hi. I'd love to see you!
Chery

Garrett Gang said...

Hope you're having a great time in Utah! I love the title I read when I clicked on Becky's link: Stupid Cervix!!!

That passed on a good laugh.