Thursday, February 28, 2008

Tip Junkie Love

Laurie at Tip Junkie was kind enough to pass along an award to me this week for posting one of the ideas that she gathered for teacher gifts! Her blog is fantastic and I am already planning Sam's end-of-the-year teacher gift from one of the other ideas she shared. So, now I get to pass the love along to 3 other ladies who inspire me with great ideas, tips and know-how.

Of course, I have to highlight my Kristi is is constantly sharing great tips, recipes and ideas. She is also my one lady cheering squad and encourages me to try new things and then admires them...even if they turn out ugly. AND she's the one who got me started on this whole blogging thing. Check out this great Flickr collage...

Sandra at Diary of a Stay at Home Mom hosts the best slow-cooker recipe exchange every Thursday and has added some much needed diversity to my family's dinner menu. Plus, I save all sorts of time by cooking all day and can do more FUN stuff.

And last, Jennwa at Ramblings of a Crazy Woman comes up with the cutest crafts for kids...out of things we have around the house. My recent favorite is this tip for making a book chain for my son. WINNER!

Well, there you go, ladies. Pick up your award here.

4 comments:

jennwa said...

Thank you for the award and I glad you like the book chain idea,it worked great at my house too.
I will be passing this on, on Monday.
Thanks again.

Sandra said...

Amber thank you so much for the award, you are too sweet :)

Bonnie B. said...

Yeah for you!! You do have some fabulous ideas. And your blog is just plain fun!!! You inspire me.

Kristi said...

Phew, I finally have a few minutes to sit at the computer and say thanks so much for the LOVE!! My life is definitely more rich because I rub shoulders with you! And hello, I've never seen you produce anything ugly- if you made it- it is definitely awesome!!