Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Homemade Valentines

I have way too many paper crafting supplies. So whenever possible, I try and use what I have on hand to create projects that I would otherwise have to buy...like Valentine's Day cards for my children's friends. It makes me challenge myself and it makes me feel better about all the money I spend on my "therapy."



These are the Valentine's cards I came up with for this year. I didn't have to buy anything for them except the candy. I used my Quickutz Squeeze and the UFO die cut with leftover paper scraps and glue. Sam and Anna both signed their own and we're set for next week!

For more great ideas, check out Scribbit's Winter Bazaar!

7 comments:

April said...

I will NEVER be creative like you, NEVER. It makes me sick! S-I-C-K.

But they did turn out really cute. I LOVE Sam's signature! He's getting so big!

jennwa said...

Those are so cute. Great idea.

Anonymous said...

SUPER CUTE!

Jeni

Camie said...

wow! You seriously amaze me...can I hire you to make my valentines :)

Melissa said...

Those are cute amber! Love em!

Scribbit said...

Love the little UFO cutout--perfect touch.

And how's the Fountainhead coming along? Are you loving it?

Kristi said...

Yep, yep, yep, these are darn cute!!! I thought about doing something creative for Genna's valentine's but couldn't pass up the $1.50 Strawberry Shortcake cards.