Friday, December 21, 2007

Syracuse, Bits & Pieces

Yesterday, Josh and I spent the morning in Syracuse with Kristi. We had a WONDERFUL time exploring the cute shops in downtown Syracuse, and found a few treasures...a sugared spruce soy candle and this beautiful new nativity by Deb Hrabik. She designs for Demdaco (the company that makes Willow Tree) and actually lives in Syracuse. Not bad for a city of less than 1500 people!


Kristi took this picture of Josh and I... such a happy moment in a near perfect day. And speaking of the little guy, this is what I found when I went to get him up this morning. I really wish he wasn't in such a hurry to grow up.

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Awww, it looks so good all set up with the angel on the top!

April said...

SUCH a cute nativity set! Maybe next year....

Josh is so adorable! His hair is like Breea's. Must run in the fam, eh?

LOVES!

Montserrat said...

Sounds like a fun day! I collect Nativity scenes and my mother surprised me with that very Nativity Scene for my birthday. It really is beautiful.