Thursday, August 16, 2007

Morning Charts

I took an idea that my mom used with us when we were children and applied it to my morning routine this year for Sam and Anna...the morning chart!

They are laminated so they can be used with a wet erase marker and we can reuse them week after week. (I also made a reminder chart for Sam so he will remember what he needs to take to school each day, and I get a kiss out of the deal, too!) Then I strung them on huge binder rings and hung them on their respective bedroom doorknobs. I love that they can get themselves ready, and I am not constantly repeating myself during our early morning press!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Amber- these are ADORABLE!! A chart similar to these is totally on my to do list before Monday. I love how you put them on a ring to hang on their doorknob- very clever!!